Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Style Sample Magazine Sample

VISIT THE UPDATED SITE AT StyleSampleMag.com! Did that title include too many instances of the word "Sample?"
Anyway, here's the mock-up/sample issue I've been working on. It's all me since that's all I have access to right now, but the format will be similar to this:

8 comments:

ADOREDVINTAGE said...

Oh my goodness Tamia, that looks amazing!

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

that looks amazing! you did a great job...can't wait to see the finished product!

Marian said...

well done T,this looks fab.cant wait to see the final product!
love the accessories page.
muah x
Marian

Behind The Seams said...

you did a fab job! <3

ediot said...

great idea!just saw you through house of style

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea, and it looks great too. The only concerns are that it seems a little too self-focused and the organization is a little confusing. I think that you should be a bit more professional in your language. Oh, and one last thing, in the comments, I noticed that one of the quotes started with an ellipsis and I was just making sure that it wasn't taken out of context.

I really just want to stress that I think that you're doing such a great thing here by planning on giving some exposure to bloggers out there. Bravi.

Tamia said...

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I really appreciate your input and your interest.

dirtydirtylaundry, I agree that the sample is too self-focused--my original intent was to include myself and a few other bloggers in each issue, but I don't think I want to be in there beyond the editor's page. Future issues will also include a Table of Contents--which I left out of the sample--but will post a mock-up soon.

ediot said...

thanks for your sweet comment. yes i hope so too.. i hope whatever she suffers for will be known on monday.. because something is strange..
have a great weekend

Post a Comment

What say you?