Friday, February 27, 2009

Things are moving forward!

VISIT THE UPDATED SITE AT StyleSampleMag.com!






Great news! Two of my favorite bloggers have agreed to be a part of the first issue! I am so excited/crazy/stressed about this project and the possibilities it holds!

A Day in the Life

Marian of The House of Style will take us along on a day in her fabulous (and extremely well-heeled) life as a London-based stylist and personal shopper. If you've seen her blog, you know we're in for a treat. If you haven't...go check it out now!

Cover Story/Feature
Nina of Femme Rationale will dish about blogging, bleaching, and great hair (really, have you seen her hair?) with up-and-coming freelance writer Fajr of Stylish Thought. These two together should produce some really interesting insights.

I've got more up my sleeve, so keep checking for updates to see who else will be featured and how you and your blog can be included...

I plan to publish the first issue in April, with subsequent issues being published every other month. Feel free to leave a comment or contact me directly at magazine @ thestylesample.com if you have ideas or suggestions. If you're interested in being part of a future issue, just fill out this form and I'll get in touch with you.

5 comments:

Marian said...

hey beautiful! looking forward to it too sugar! i adore Nina,shes gorgeous and her hair rocks so cant wait!
muah x
MariaN X

Gracie said...

sounds great!!

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

i'm so excited to be a part of this...and w/marian, too! how cool!

Danielle said...

I can't wait to read this!!! What a great idea! :)

Marcella said...

Super excited about this! I love how people in the blogosphere are contributing, so it feels so relevant!

Post a Comment

What say you?