Sunday, March 29, 2009

Site updates!

VISIT THE UPDATED SITE AT StyleSampleMag.com! As you can see, I've been making a few updates to the site--just trying to clean things up a bit and make sure the branding is the same everywhere (I removed the "The" from the title to differentiate this publication from my personal blog). I'll be adding more info here and there, so be sure to subscribe via RSS or email.

Oh, there's also a new URL:
www.StyleSampleMag.com

Woo-hoo! Things are coming along nicely, and the first issue will be available on this site on April 6th. I'm really excited and will keep you updated throughout the upcoming week about how things are going...There's still so much to do!

~Tamia

2 comments:

ediot said...

its truly exciting. i can wait too see what will be in it.

Julia said...

So exciting! I can't wait for the issue to drop. Thanks for including me in the first one <3

Post a Comment

What say you?