Friday, April 3, 2009

Adding the Finishing Touches!

VISIT THE UPDATED SITE AT StyleSampleMag.com! Today I'm working on the the final draft and putting the finishing touches on the layout of Style Sample Magazine. This has been a lot of work, but also extremely rewarding.

Please know that your encouragement and positive feedback are what keep me going when I'm up at 2am looking for the "perfect" font or fervently/obsessively checking my email for articles and updates. I appreciate every single comment, and have saved them (no, really!) to refer to when I start feeling overwhelmed.

Thank you!

~Tamia

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't wait until it comes out!!

FASHION CHALET said...

Maybe next contest?? :]

x

Maddie M. said...

Cannot wait! I applied to contribute sort of late, but maybe if you have space for me, I'd love to do so next issue! :)
Sprinkle

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Thanks for stopping by!! Can't wait 'til it comes out!

Bisous,
La C.

Post a Comment

What say you?