Have you ever seen someone doing something fantastic or read an awesome job description and thought "I know I could do that if I just had the chance"? I know I have...many times!One of the things I really want to do with Style Sample Magazine is to create opportunities for fashion bloggers to gain experience doing what they want to do. The idea is to give as many people as possible a chance.
The question, then, is what do you want a chance to do? Do you want to be a writer? Designer? Fashion editor? Stylist? Open a boutique? Strut around a fabulous office wearing killer heels and telling people what to do all day like a cross between Carine and Kimora? (Oh wait, that's me. Sorry!)
So, fill me in: Respond to the poll or in the comments, and we can work together to make it happen!















3 comments:
I want to do EVERYTHING!!! Write, design, style! I've got big dreams!
Like fajr, I want to do everything too. I'm focusing on writing and jewellery design though.
I want to expand my passion for art into a full-fledge career. This helps me put a few things in perspective. Thanx!
Post a Comment
What say you?