Thursday, July 30, 2009

Issue #3 Contributors (Part 2)

VISIT THE UPDATED SITE AT StyleSampleMag.com! Here's more insider info about what's coming in issue #3 of Style Sample Magazine:

Behind the Scenes
The extremely fashionable Nini of Nini's Style takes us on a crazily creative ride.

Tips & Advice
Ssasy Chic's Crystal gives us some tips on blog monetization using affiliate advertising.

Trends
Ashe Mischief of Dramatis Personae (you know Ashe from the premiere issue) compiles the hottest trends in the blogosphere from some of your favorite bloggers.

Emerging Designer
Cha Cha Lifestyle's Lori talks to Catherine of Self Indulgent Fashion about the inspiration for her supple handmade leather bags.

4 comments:

Maddie M. said...

I CANNOT wait! :D Oh & a few posts back I said something about making bloggers covergirls? Wow, I am very stupid. That's what you've been doing allll along. Way to fail, self. So please disregard that suggestion & pat yourself on the back for being way ahead of me :D
SO....How does one become a cover girl? ;] Jk, jk. Love you doll, kisses.
xoxo

Marian said...

oh it looks great darling, that cover is delish!!
happy weekend
xx
Marian.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to read it!:) you do great job really! And thanks again for including me!:)
love
Nataly

Nini's Style said...

Tamia,

I'm so excited for the issue to come out.
xoxoo
Nini

Post a Comment

What say you?