I was flipping through the September issue of Lucky Magazine when I noticed a few familiar faces...
- Rumi of Fashion Toast will be guest-blogging on Luckymag.com from September 14th -18th.
- Style Sample Magazine Issue #3 cover girl Karen Blanchard of Where Did U Get That? appears in an ad for RACHEL Rachel Roy. If you recall from Anna's article about Karen (you have read it, right? If not, go do it now!), Karen modeled for the lookbook. Check out RachelRoy.com for more the video.
- Even a (small) picture of l'il old me was included in an ad for Lucky Style Spotter, along with three other fashionable chicas.
Cheers to the fashion blogging community! World domination can't be far behind...
PS: Now you can order print copies of issue #3 at MagCloud.com!
PS: Now you can order print copies of issue #3 at MagCloud.com!















2 comments:
Wow, congratulations girls of Style Sample, whoo! {My time will come, I know it!} You really ARE a freakin' Yoda, Tamia! Haha ;}
xoxo Sprinkle
PS-When a magazine writes about you, do they contact you & let you know? I've always wondered how that works! xo
Post a Comment
What say you?