Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We're Baaaaack

VISIT THE UPDATED SITE AT StyleSampleMag.com! StyleSampleMag.com has been on hiatus for a while as we've been working on some exciting ideas and updates! Here's a peek at some of the good stuff to come:
  • Site makeover! We've been working on redesigning StyleSampleMag.com to include even more great content. Nothing too fancy-schmancy, just a little lipstick to liven things up. Look for the new design some time this month....(fingers crossed!)
  • I have help! Notice how I keep saying "we"? Well, that's because I found two wonderfully talented (and darn cute) editorial assistants to help with Style Sample Magazine and StyleSampleMag.com. I'll introduce you to them later this week.
That's not all, either! Stay tuned for info about new features coming in issue #4, behind-the-scenes updates, interesting developments, and more! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything...

1 comment:

tia said...

Hey Tamia,

I emailed you back on Monday and I'd love to contribute!

Get back to me with more info. I'm hoping you got my email...?

Post a Comment

What say you?