VISIT THE UPDATED SITE AT StyleSampleMag.com!
"Cher's main thrill in life is a makeover, it gives her a sense of control in a world full of chaos."
StyleSampleMag.com is undergoing a redesign and moving from Blogger to self-hosted Wordpress, so there will probably be periods (short ones, God willing) of downtime over the next few days. Stick with us, and we'll be back and better than ever in a bit!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















8 comments:
I'm only allowed to bring "complicated" items because my other passion behind fashion is cooking! ;)
Yes, I quite like, no.. love, Cher Horowitz!
xx
Cant wait!!!! :)
it's very interesting!
Work from home
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tamia! Your sweet potato soup sounds delicious.
P.S. Dunno if you've seen it, but Style Sample Mag was featured as a must-read resource by WWD! I spotted it on Because I'm Addicted:
http://becauseimaddicted.net/2010/05/womens-wear-daily.html
Congratulations!!
I'll take a look, it must be great getting your own site!
Thanks for the lovely comment, and this blog looks really good..
http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/
thanks for the comment was really sweet of you yeah theyre made with pen and then water colour, i sort of made it up as i went along haha, love this blog
That's cool! Hope it comes out well on wordpress!!
http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com
very interesting!!!
xoxo
townofstyle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
What say you?